Saturday 27 February 2016

LICENCE 

Here it is the license that I have chosen:
It contains my license at the bottom of this blog:

What does your license allow others to do with your CLIL e-materials?
The license that I have decided to use is called Creative Commons, which is free and cultural. There, you can choose if the adaptations of your work can be shared or not, and if they can commercialize with your information or not.
Since I understand network as a free space for sharing resources, I have decided to choose that my subject content of my blog can be redistribute the material in any medium or format and share. Moreover, posting this kind of license it allows to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
So, these symbols appear on the bottom of my blog:
What are good ways to motivate our students to use Creative Commons material and attribute properly?
As a teacher, I would like to transmit the importance to cite the real source through different activities depending on the age. Some activities could be that each student writes their own story. Then, classmate should read the story aloud citing the name of the student who wrote it. Other activity would be to attach different information from the net and cite the author.
After doing different kinds of activities I will show different license and explain the importance to have one making a relationship between real and virtual life.

Take a look at this license and decide if you also want to contribute to have a license. Here it is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment